Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm so Lucky!

'm so lucky and fortunate to be able to work where I do. The sun has finally started shining (I think we've had two and a half weeks of grey!) and the weather has been fairly warm (they are calling for 6°C and rain on Monday people... it's January!!)

While I love the spring like weather, the lack of snow has made for less than ideal skiing conditions, so I still hope for another good dumping of snow to finish out the ski season. Yes, I will shovel my driveway if it means good ski trails!

Yesterday I had a group of students who were absolutely amazing. They were ever so patient while trying to feed the Chickadees, and had great questions. I love it when I have a cooperative group, especially on a day where I've only had 3 hours sleep (another story alltogether!)

Here are a few wintery pictures for you to enjoy. It would have been better if the sun had been shining like it is right now, but c'est la vie!








2 comments:

MC said...

Beautiful pictures! I'm impressed you guys have the traditional style snow-shoes, can't seem to find those anywhere these days!

Chrissiebear said...

Thanks! The snowshoes are plastic though and not the best bindings, but they do the job!