Friday, January 8, 2010

100 Books in 2010?

Well I just stumbled across a site that has a 100+ book challenge. The Challenge? Read 100 or more books in 2010. Sooo... I decided to join. Am I crazy? Insane? Ambitious? All of the Above I would like to think! I really want to try to take more time for myself, and now that Little Miss is almost 2, I think this MIGHT be possible!

Check out the Challenge Here:
http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/11/new-2010-reading-challenge-100-reading.html



If only I could count all the times I read books over and over with the Little Miss, but somehow I think that would be cheating!!

Cheer me on people! Join in and have some fun and some YOU Time in 2010 (that would have rhymed if it was still 2009 - Oh well!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the 100+ Reading Challenge of 2010. I’m so excited to get this new year underway. I think there are going to be lots of great books published this year.

Have fun!

Katarina said...

sigh, I dream of one day having the time (and brain power) for this. I'm going to be cheering you on for sure!!