Friday, January 7, 2011

Long Overdue Update

I realize that I've been horrible at blogging, pretty much since I've been home and off work. Who is home and has LESS time to blog? I think I always just forget about it and I hope to make a bigger deal of blogging in this new year.

I am currently 37 weeks and 3 days into my pregnancy and am still feeling really good. I'm still in awe that I'm about to be a mommy to a son! So crazy!

Here I am at 36 weeks

And here is a picture of our little man in waiting!


I will try to be a better blogger in 2011. This is NOT a resolution, just sometihng I'm going to try to do!!

Thanks for being patient with me!

Chrissy

1 comment:

Katarina said...

you're going to try and be a better blogger with a toddler and newborn?!?! heehee......that made me smile! you look amazing btw!!