Thursday, September 9, 2010

Playing Catch Up

I'm going to try to make a real effot to play catch up on this blogging stuff. We had a pretty busy summer, and I hope to get a bunch of pictures posted with some explanations so you all can see how much fun we've had over the summer.

We spent a long weekend at the cottage, visiting with family and cousins who we haven't seen in quite a while. It was so great to swim in the lake, catch up on everyone's lives, and show off our little girl to some cousins who had only heard of her existence.


I finally got a really great shot of my grandmother with her Great-Grand daughter. I'm so pleased with how this one came out! Nan hates us taking pictures, but I got this one! She turned 84 this year, and Rebekah is 2.


And we finally have a four generations picture, of most of the girls in the family. My sister isn't here, but I'm still happy we have one, even if it's not the best, or completely complete yet.


This was the August long weekend. I will try to include more of the rest of the summer soon!

Thanks for the patience!
Chrissy

No comments: